Sunday, November 18, 2007

Lafayette - Day 2

November 17
We went and looked into other apts. and didn't find anything as nice with the amenities and the price as close to River Ranch. So we put money down on a cute little apt at the River Ranch. We went back to the mall to look for a few Christmas gifts-we came out empty, I was bummed. We tried a new resturant, Logans Roadhous, it was fabulous. Scott had some amazing ribs and I had some wonderful tipilia. We drove around in some residentual neighborhoods to see more of the culture of Louisiana. SOOOO different, yet soo beautiful! And then back to the hotel to watch a little LSU football-GO TIGERS!

Nothing too exciting, but we've really liked being here. People have been so nice and very welcoming, even to those of us with a "wierd" way of talking...

SLY

2 comments:

Jeana said...

I can't wait to see pictures of your new appartment. It all sounds so exciting!

Scott & Jennifer said...

um....we forgot our camera... but I'll see if I can get scott to take some pictures when he comes back in a week...

boo-hoo, I'm sooo sad we forgot the camera!!!

Hait-through the eyes of my own camera - 2003